Kamis, 06 Desember 2012


Exhibition Journal Week 2
We didn’t do that much other that find information. Ibu Esti also asked us what interested us in joining our group. Mine was jealousy, because jealousy normally starts conflict. Ibu Emmi also tought us a technique for making paper flowers. I also made a comic. The other group members also made a poster, a publisher file, a poem, and an essay. I know that Febrian doesn’t like me that much, and he doesn’t do much work, but I am willing to work with him. I will accept it even if he doesn’t. Ibu Esti also said in the previous week: “Your teacher mentors aren’t going to be your moms.”, even if Ibu Indri IS infact Kyla’s mentor and mom. We almost got our central idea. The central idea explains the problem and issue in one detailed sentance. We also filled in step 3 where we have to choose 3 boxes to fiil in with phrases or questions related to our topic. All the group leaders went to the Victoria Plus School exhibition to find out more and observe the exhibition. Last year, on grade four, we went to SPH’s exhibition. Sometimes people go to places and interview people for the exhibition.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar